Many of us know that something is wrong with the criminal justice system, but we don’t know what to do about it or where to start. Our coalition has done a deep dive into the roots of the school-to-prison pipeline to diagram the systemic problems we face. Our coalition provides roadmaps and a wealth of information for people interested in big-system shifts for the incarceration and criminal justice systems.
Where Do We Start?
skim through our website to get a feel for how we Connect
for social and civic change with clients, community members, business people, organizational leaders and institutions. It takes a whole community to imagine that it is possible to change the future.
- Learn more about Jail Tax Abuse
- Follow our Podcast, iChange Justice [Link to Podcast page]
- Check out our Civic Projects Page
- Become a Member, or Donate to Help Us Help our clients?
- Watch this short intro about Prisons for Profit where our Founder Irene Morgan and our President Joy Gilfilen
speak truth at Bates Technical College.